Monday, September 10, 2007

Perpetual events calendar, from Craftland '06

I recently applied to sell some wares at Craftland in Providence again this year. Last year Abby and I sold some gocco holiday cards, gift tags, hand-knit baby booties, and our biggest seller, a perpetual calendar for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Here's an image of the calendar from last year. We tracked down some funny national month designations, like National Roller Skating Month, etc., and each month showed the birdie pictured here celebrating the month's theme. We'll definitely plan on making some more of these this year, we're just not sure if they'll be printed as is or if I'll get the chance to either switch out some of the months or improve upon some of the illustrations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love your calendar... are they available online?

Mike said...

Hi,
Thanks! The calendars aren't currently available online, but I do still have a few of them left over from last year, and I'll be reprinting them for this year's Craftland show in Providence (as well as developing some new products with some of these designs). If you're interested, you could give me your info and I'd be happy to ship some calendars to you. I could also send you images of all the rest of the months so you can see before you buy. The calendars are $13 each, and I would also apply a discount if you'd like any more than one. If you're interested in buying, please just contact me at mike@daredevilstudios.com with your info.

Thanks again!!
Mike

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.